Our Ethos and Values
Our Ethos & Core Beliefs
Children are the Heart of the School
Our aims are as follows:
- Provide a supportive, safe and stimulating environment within a caring, Christian community.
- Promote a love of learning by offering rich opportunities connected to the natural environment, encouraging learning through living real experiences.
- Enable each pupil to achieve his/her potential, regardless of background.
- Inspire all pupils to develop positive relationships and celebrate the diversity within our world.
- Equip pupils with the life skills required to become independent, responsible, respectful and caring citizens.